Saturday, April 01, 2006

Finally some pics

It’s Saturday afternoon, and I won’t take the time to blog right now, except to finally post some pictures. I hope this works, as I've been trying for over a week now to post these, and have had one problem after another. However, with the help of a friend back in Calgary (thanks, Nikki!), I hope we finally have accomplished our mission. We've haven't been able to sort them well, but hopefully they give you a better sense of our experiences.

The picture on the left is from a birthday party we attended last week. It deserves a whole blog entry, as it was truly an eye-opening and educational experience, so I won’t go into details here. Hopefully we can tell you more about it later.

Below is a picture with our friends the Toews (see 2-Mar entry). I'm not sure the name of the woman in the background...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home