Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hello from Micayla

I have to do school work today because I went to Pre School yesterday. I wrote an email to Alex and Holly. Holly has emailed me back already.

We had a BBQ (Braii) last night it was fun. I had chicken, corn and noodles. I sat in between Lilith and Dad. The mommy meow came up to our house and I played with her and she came inside and snuggled. She stayed till the braii was over. She rubbed and rubbed agents my legs. I wish we had a picture of her. Opa called us this week and he is moving to a new house. I miss Canada a lot but I love Africa too.

I had to wash milk buckets and they smelled really bad but I like watching the cows getting milked. We have computers that I play games on. I like going to the salt room and playing with the cats. Bye and I miss you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home